External Mediums, Us & You.
/ League Information / Policies
The Respawn League has zero control on platforms outside of our jurisdiction, that much should already be obvious. In light of recent events of League and Tournament runners punishing users for actions on other platforms, we felt it is necessary to state where we stand, some expectations and what ultimately happens in the event of a serious miss-step by a user.
We can not, nor will not:
- Remove you from League Play for poor behaviour on Social Media Platforms. There are some extreme circumstances of where we will intervene, however this is ultimately up to those services to carry out their own policies.
- Remove you from League Play for poor behaviour on other leagues, tournaments or pug services. Again, there will have to be fairly extreme circumstances for this to ever happen, however for general foul behaviour we will not punish outside of our reach.
- Remove you from League Play or our Community for messages via Private or Direct Messages, without evidence.
We can, and will happily:
- Remove you from League Play and our Community for the use of Third Party clients, exploitation of in-game resources and materials to gain an unfair advantage, or the removal of game assets.
- Remove you from League Play and our Community for extreme cases of toxicity, foul behaviour, racism, hate speech, gender or orientation shaming, or further bias or bigotry. We will enact punishments if this has occurred in Official Matches (on any server provider) or otherwise Casted Matches or Tournaments.
- Remove you from League Play and our Community for impersonation or ignorance of the Infractions System. We are tired of Captains not scheduling matches or behaving in an appropriate manner, so we will be implementing / have implemented an Infraction System.